sâmbătă, 22 noiembrie 2008

My Flickr Almost Mosaic



I saw this on my friend Tina's blog and loved the idea very much. Unfortunately the last photo (which is mine) doesn't show up even though my Flickr settings allows people to see my photos...Well, I'll just post it at the end of this entry. But how does it work?


You answer 12 questions, and then use those answers to search Flickr.
1. You have to type your answer to each of the 12 questions listed below into Flickr Search.
2. Then, using only the first page of search results, pick one image.
3. Copy & paste the URL for each image into this cool mosaic maker (after adjusting it to make sure there are 12 squares).
4. You then put the photos you get as search results into a mosaic, that while are not your images (I have the credits listed for the talented photographers in a list below, as well), but kind of describe you and your life in a visual feast of a photo collage (mosaic).
1. What is your first name? (Patricia)
2. What is your favorite food? (grapes)
3. What high school did you go to? (Liceul George Calinescu, Constanta, but I had to search for Constanta cause there were no results for my high school)
4. What is your favorite color? (green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Johnny Depp)
6. Favorite drink? (wine)
7. Dream vacation? (Peru)
8. Favorite dessert? (creme brulee)
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? (theatre actress)
10. What do you love most in life? (peace)
11. One word to describe you. (intuitive)
12. Your own photo on Flikr. (it's a photo of a small ship I took here in Constanta)


Here are the titles of the photos I chose:
1. Eyes of an Angel..., 2. seasons, 3. the wind, 4. green spar, 5. +[ Johnny Depp: drop dead gorgeous ]+, 6. Acquarello, 7. Caracara takes off, 8. day 58: creme brulee, 9. phantom of the opera, 10. Wall Of Peace, 11. E y e l a s h *, 12. Ships in Constanta
And this is the photo which does not show:


3 comentarii:

Gal Friday spunea...

I just love the images you chose! (for a minute there, I thought the "grapes" girl was you...)
These "mosaics" can be ordered as prints/posters from that image maker company~~these would be gorgeous as big posters for a wall.

Patricia spunea...

I think I was lucky to find great photos on the first page of my searches; the idea of a poster is great, and I fance the empty spot on it, like a never-ending story...

Claudia spunea...

This is fantastic!! I am doing mine next :)