duminică, 18 ianuarie 2009

That's me today, while taking a walk on the beach...Oh yes, I am still around, trying to get out of the hibernation I've been taking refuge in lately...Busy days/weeks/months, mind and soul narrowing towards new horizons/limits...but always feeling the nostalgia of blogging.

It would be long and boring telling you what I have been up to these months since I haven't written one word in here...and beside the point.

Looking forward to my one week break in two weeks' time and looking forward to start finally focusing on my person and my person only, to start investing into the one true thing I've uniquely had for some years now, me.

5 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

I can't agree more with you, Pati. This year, I want to focus on me as well. I had been looking at the wrong direction all these years and guess what? When I decided to stop and change course in December 2008? Things started to fall into places by themselves! Wish you the best of luck and here's to a new us! Hugs!

PS: Thanks for the song. :-)

Gal Friday spunea...

I guess most of the songs for the contest are sung in English, then?(just listened to the song--not too bad)
I always remember the year that the Finnish group won--"Lordi"! Hard not to forget them LOL!
It is "American Idol" time here now, too, and I am the same way about it the way you are aout the "Eurovision" contest. Don't really want to waste my time, but then again..it IS entertaining, so I'll probably watch.
Just a few more days until your nice break and your "Patricia" time--enjoy!
One more thing--I liked seeing your European/Romanian lifeguard chair. Ours here are just plain white.(and they store them away in winter)

Patricia spunea...

How nice to see you here, Lusy! I saw your comments on Multiply as well, but I haven't replied yet, I'm glad you started blogging here. Right now I have some sort of a flue, high fever and everything, I couldn't go to work but I hope I'll get better soon.

Tina - Yes, most songs are sung in English, or half English half the original language...I know I won't be able to stay away and I sincerely hope the song that wins this year could be more "humane" than the Finnish one!:)

Gal Friday spunea...

So..anyone good on Eurovision so far? ;-)
Hey, Pati...I just came over to let you know you have been "tagged" on my blog today.

Patricia spunea...

Nobody really good, wel''see who wins this week-en...Tagged? OK, I'll go check it right now:)