luni, 26 ianuarie 2009

When tagging is oh so nice...:)




Good morning! I discovered this morning I was tagged by my friend Tina (http://hotkerfuffle.blogspot.com/) and it's an easy one so I'll gladly do it!:)


This is what you have to do:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun. (Lusy, Claudia, Arty, Viv)

My fourth photo from my fourth folder (the first ones start with numbers so they're not alphabetically ordered for this reason by the computer, this one is named 8C) was taken last June at my ex class Prom, and it's of four girls (now that's a cool coincidence!;)) chatting at their table: Anca, Oana, Adela and Iulia.

I loved that class so very much and the Prom was so much fun for all of us...We partied till dawn!:)

I have to go and get ready for school now. This was so much fun to do!:)

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Thanks for tagging me, Pati. I will try to find the 4th picture on my folder - I am actually opening one of the libraries in my iPhoto... we shall see... :-)

You all partied till dawn, huh? Must have been one very cool night! I have those kind of classes too so I completely understand... ;-)

HUGS!!!

Gal Friday spunea...

I love the slightly exotic names the four girls have...

Patricia spunea...

So happy to hear you're in, Lusy!:)

Yes, Anca is a Romanian name, a variant of the Romanian "Ana", Ann. Oana is a variant of the name "Ioana", Joanna. Adela, which can also be found in other languages (Adele) come from the German "adal" = noble, and Iulia is a Latin name, I think in English it should be Julie.

Arty spunea...

Hi Pati, this is very interesting and I will get back to it when I can :)