luni, 29 septembrie 2008

My running nose and I salute you


We do, at least I do! I haven't quite caught my nose yet, it's so incredibly fast that could probably win the 100m race and make a fool out of the current champion, Mr. Usain Bolt! No matter, it will come back to me if I think of all the paracetamol and vitamin C I've been ingurgitating on daily basis ever since last Friday...
It's annoying but not tragic...plus...a little bit of fever has always made me such a calm serene person...I do envy all the kids in school who get to stay home cause they're ill! I wish we'd have a system which could allow teachers to just phone the school to say "I'm taking today off cause I'm ill!" Theoretically it's possible and some people do it with a smile on their faces and with no apparent bug in their body either... In reality, there's no substitute teacher to come rescue your classes so you just go to school and teach. So what if I took some extra work this year and today I had 8 (eight!) classes? No sweat!
Ha ha ha! Anyway, will see what tomorrow brings, at least now I can't pass the flu on since the famous 72 hours are gone. Important thing is I'm in good spirits and right after I watch a movie I'll come here again to do some more paper work for school.
In the meantime...if by any chance you get to meet my nose, please send it back home, I promise I'll be really nice to it. Really.

2 comentarii:

Gal Friday spunea...

No, it is not tragic, but it just makes things so much more annoying and difficult when one has a cold, doesn't it? I know, because my daughter has had a head cold for the last week and I feel bad for her--not sleeping well and having to constantly blow her nose.
Take good care of yourself..a little hot soup and/or tea and a movie sounds like good medicine!

Patricia spunea...

Sounds like my kind of cold, yes...I hope it will go away soon!:)