joi, 18 septembrie 2008

Twist


“I can mash potatoes...I can mash potatoes....I can do the twist....I can do the twist...so...tell me baby! Do you like it like this?”...She was bouncing around the room totally delirious...”Now...tell me...”...she couldn't even be fully aware of her reflection in the mirror for the frightfully excitement she was feeling...”Do you love me? Do you love me? Now...do you love me?...nooooooow that I can dance...” Her hips were going as higher as she could lift them, the hair was wildly covering her face and “torrential” would be a poor word to describe it...and she was just happy! So what the place looked like a damp? It could be turned into a cozy place...She had been finally set free and that was all that mattered to her...
She was walking away...away from what she used to believe she was...no more...and she was spinning, ignoring the unpacking...the mess, the dust on the floor, the cobwebs...ignoring the past...in the middle of that present she was beginning to feel so alive...round and round and round....all the way....then the music stopped just as a clock struck ...and she froze there, like a statue, as if awoken...and she looked around...”What a mess!” she thought and she started picking up things from the floor...She raised her head then and she saw her own reflection in the mirror. She looked at it for a few seconds, timeless seconds...and then she just looked away.
“I'd better find my shoes now...”, she thought and walked away.
October 1, 2007

Niciun comentariu: