miercuri, 21 aprilie 2010

RIP forever with the angels...


Today a student in our school was killed. She was run over by a garbage truck that was was going backwards...She wasn't my student, but I knew her sweet face, I've often met her on the school stairs, she was always struggling to climb...she had a disability at one leg and she had had several surgical operations on it...I would always admire her for the determination she had in regards of her disability...She was a 7 grader and she looked so sweet...This tragedy has just left me speechless. These kind of things should never happen...I don't know what Turkish people say in such circumstances (she was of Turkish descent and a Muslim)...I'll just say rest in peace, sweet child, fly with the angels...

5 comentarii:

Arty spunea...

So sad to hear this and you're right. Accidents like these shouldn't happen. It's terrifying thinking about it. May she rest in peace.

Kate spunea...

Oh, this is so sad. She sounds like a lovely girl... I'm sure it must be very upsetting for you and the entire school. My thoughts are with you.

Gal Friday spunea...

So quickly, a life can be snuffed out. How painful for all her family and friends, and all those who knew her(including you), and well, one feels, unfair for her with what could have been a longer life a few moments before the accident before her.
I always think, too, of what anguish and guilt, the driver of the vehicle that hit her, must go through for the rest of his/her life.

I shall dance at least once this day spunea...

~Pati; this is my first direct communication. Always in the past I hitched a ride on Giudetta's blog.

While it saddens me to read of the incident with the little girl and what a bright life she lead ( at least at much as she could muster)such as the moments she occupied your heart, I kept finding myself coming back to the the photo, and the center candle with the delicate faint flame. As if taunting (playing ?)with it's carbonized wick, asking " What's going to happen next?" Because of it's purity, it was the brightest flame of all. Love c~

Uncle Squiggles spunea...

This is really sad. But I think,God has a plan with us. It doesn't matter how much we want to live,it matters if God can show some mercy to people. Specially,this kind of people.
Rest in peace,angel.