miercuri, 10 martie 2010

Femminine obsession

No, I won't start making a list of all the femminine obsessions out there, I'll just talk about how I deal with the most common one, weight...According to standard measurements I'm right where I have to be right now...but this means 4 extra kilos which I didn't have before Christmas and which I have carefully and quite happily accumulated. Stress at work made me gain them, mostly, but that's not an excuse...And even though I consciously know that I look just fine and there are trully no reasons for me to panic, I don't feel comfortable, especially seeing myself in all those mirrors while I'm attending my ballet training...and they're on my mind when I get dressed, when I have a shower, a bath, when I change clothes, while working on the street, all the time! I need to lose them, and that means finding the right frame of mind for doing it....

Women! tz tz tz!

2 comentarii:

Gal Friday spunea...

Cut out all sugar(if possible) and no processed food(maybe you don't eat so much as compared to an American diet, anyway)and eat only whole grains(brown rice, oartmeal, quinoa) and I think you'll shed some pounds quickly. I tried this for a month(Jan.) and without wanting to, I lost ten pounds! All my jeans are loose on me.

BTW, I see you are still doing ballet. :-)

Patricia spunea...

Thank you for the advice, I'll try to do that...problem is with the sugar though...:( I'm trying to only eat a salad in the evening, because I've realised I was mostly eating in the evening which is not good! Yes, we started ballet again, and that is so great!