miercuri, 8 octombrie 2008

Digital...television, internet...phone?

I gave in. The TV cable company I've been subscribing for countless years kept calling me about switching to digital TV. My mind usually shivers in horror whenever I hear words related to technology etc....so I kept replying that I am perfectly, and when I say perfectly I mean perfectly (!) satisfied with my old version of the whole thing which I believe is called analogical.

But...in the end I had to keep up with progress and now I'm about to open a magical box that carefully holds within another magical box that holds within unravelled secrets by the knowledge of which I am on the way of being able to watch over 100 TV channels etc...(I know you've been praying for an "etc" somewhere soon in the last sentence...;))

Problem is...I'm not quite sure I'll manage. They say it's just a piece of cake, probably chocolate also. And that anyone could do it. I surely hope so. I do have a contact phone number if I don't manage switching to digital. My guess is I'll be needing it but I just hope they're right and I'll soon be watching RAIUNO and HBO Comedy.

Fingers crossed?

4 comentarii:

cessie spunea...

I actually landed on your blog through Tina's because I so liked your profile picture here. I like those Warhol thingies ;-)

I agree with you though...I am perfectly happy with my old version of television as well... again so many channels that one never watches lol.

Hope you will be able to switch. Are the helpdesks easy to reach? Here the waiting time on the phone is quite long so I hate it! Good luck getting into the digital world lol!

Patricia spunea...

Welcome! Tina and I know each other's blogs from yahoo360. I also love the Warhole effect, even though I can't remember which site I used for the conversion but I bet a Google search will solve my dilemma lol.

I was able to switch and I must say the quality of the image is perfect, even though I'll just be watching a few channels!;) I don't watch much TV, just movies in the evening...sort of like stories before going to bed!:D

Anonim spunea...

ola! from les misarables Moondance saloon de Arizona muy caliente aqui

Patricia spunea...

Hey! So happy to see you here! Maybe you'll start blogging too! Asta la vista!;)