luni, 20 octombrie 2008

Enjoy some ballet videos



I haven't taken them, but they're from the same show, the "Russian Ballet Gala" with dancers from the Balsoi Theatre. It was marvelous, I really enjoyed myself so I didn't try to take pics or videos and risk to be thrown out. Luckily someone did risk it about two weeks ago in another city and posted them on Youtube so you can also see them...My keyboard and mouse are playing tricks on me so I'll write more the next few days. I hope a next weekend I'll be in Bucharest I'll have time to walk as much as I want, all around the places I like...Anyway, here are the videos:

"Russian Dance"



A moment from "Carmen", the quarrel betwen the gipsy women and the moment gets arrested. I wish she could have posted other moments...but I do understand why she couldn't! The show was part of the "Art against drugs" campain, but they do come every year in Romania...

Niciun comentariu: