duminică, 12 octombrie 2008

One of those days

I just wish sometimes I could just say "F__k you!" to a lot of people and not being able to express myself in that manner makes me angrier to almost everyone around. I'm just sick and tired of being nice and investing feelings in what I do, say etc only to find out it was not worth it...Oooooh, I know what the theory says....that only by being nice and true to yourself you're already repaid. That's such a load of crap. Whatever, I just feel frustrated and betrayed by me being me. When will I ever learn?

Sorry for the venting. Or not.

2 comentarii:

david santos spunea...

Your blog is very creative!
Congratulations!!!

Patricia spunea...

Thank you, your comment came up so quickly after I had posted the last entry that I do start feeling way better.