miercuri, 15 octombrie 2008

This week...last week...next week?

It is quite amazing how time flies. I know, this is such a common place, but honestly this year has passed like no other. Maybe because I’ve had more work, same worries, same people in my life, more or less…I start every week well prepared for whatever the new week has to bring but then I find myself breathing on Wednesday evenings thinking it wasn’t that hard, and then it’s Friday morning (when I am usually the happiest, by the way, and when coffee tastes magical when I come here wrapped in my blanket) and then it’s the weekend with me thinking I’ve got so much to do this weekend, generally procrastinating about it till the last minute…oh well, I can still afford it…And oh boy, I can’t complain about being bored cause being a teacher is never boring, even though to some it must seem that way…but since kids grow up under my eyes, their little lives offer my little life so many reasons for excitement…in all respects…

Anyway, I was thinking just now…how could I define my weekdays?
  • Monday - uh oh the foreplay of deception
  • Tuesday - er...same old...nothing out of the ordinary...
  • Wednesday - already? nah, that's too soon...
  • Thursday - it's getting warmer all of a sudden...
  • Friday - perfect bliss...return to innocence...
  • Saturday - sun, cigarettes and serendipity...
  • Sunday - how soft these pillows are...;)

Can you say I'm ranting? Really? Where did you get this from?;)

2 comentarii:

Claudia spunea...

I can't wait till the weekend. Thank god it's friday tomorrow.

Patricia spunea...

Oh yes, I still have smth important to do tomorrow and I should have prepared something tonight. I didn't feel like it even though I had time, I'll have to wake up really eraly tomorrow:)