sâmbătă, 25 octombrie 2008

Take a random quiz...

...they say and here's what they offered. Ha ha ha! It surely made me laugh, especially the "all mine" and the "cheeky monkey"...It's cold and windy otside, I should go out in a little while but I'd rather not...Perfect weather for quizes though!:)




What Patricia Means



P is for Pookie



A is for All Mine



T is for Tator Tot



R is for Rabbit



I is for Incandescent Eyes



C is for Cheeky Monkey



I is for Itchy Lips



A is for All Mine

7 comentarii:

Arty spunea...

Too cute...I think i might copy my results in my blog.. And I love the music..

Patricia spunea...

Yes, I've found it really cute too. And I've decided to have a song every week on my page...

Claudia spunea...

Thank you for doing the friday fill on my page too!
It's so true that you have to believe in your goals to be able to achieve them... something I feel I am missing for the last years. I feel so lost at times.

It's a blue day again, can you tell? I just cried my eyeballs out over a soppy movie ;)

As for the pinching... the butt ran away, but I surely enjoyed it! :)

Claudia spunea...

C is for Cupcake

L is for Love Bear

A is for Almond

U is for Undercovers

D is for Dreamlover

I is for Itchy Lips

A is for Angel

Patricia spunea...

Feeling lost is just naturally human, it brings me down every time. Isn't it wonderful how we can still smile one ear to the other afterwards? I did cry tonight watching a movie too!;)

Love the acrostic of your name:)

Matthew spunea...

M is for Marshmallow

A is for All Mine

T is for Treasure

T is for Tiger

H is for Heartthrob

E is for Enchantment

W is for Wiggles

Patricia spunea...

Love the wiggles!:)