joi, 2 octombrie 2008

Teach! Teach! I've done my homework! (January 30, 2008)

Fill in the blanks:

Friendship - Write similies to describe what friendship is like

Friendship looks like....a tree.
Friendship feels like....wood.
Friendship tastes like....Merlot.
Friendship sounds like...a piano playing.
Friendship smells like....the sea.

Favourite Things - Write what your favourite things are. In one sentence aim to be detailed and imaginative.

My favourite taste is...bitter-sweet.
My favourite sight is...the seaside.
My favourite sound is...a river flowing.
My favourite feeling is...love.
My favourite smell is...floral perfume.

About Me - Create an 'I' poem using this format

My name is...Patricia.
Most of my friends call me...Pati.
I am...who I am and it’s not the end of the world.
I have...a cat, a car, many books, an attitude and I....will want always want to have more, I suppose.
I like...the sea, the sun, my cat, my books, ballet, theatre, be unpredictable but
I dont like....lies, manipulative people and here the list could go on and on.
I love ...sleeping, chatting with good friends, writing, kissing but
I dont love...conventional conversations, even though it seems I’m really good at that…
I have...already written what I have
I don't believe...in the “I can’t” sentence, even though I suspect I often use it when I want to turn smth down politely… but
I do believe....in the “I can try and do it” sentence and really mean it…
I used to think....I am not worth very much but now
I think....quite the opposite.
My favourite...past time is going out with friends, driving, be active but...if they’re not available I enjoy my solitude and really enjoy lazing around.
I listen to...all kinds of music but not all the time.
I watch...movies a lot, some TV, my cat playing but not endlessly.
I read...books I think could interest me but I hate reading the newest best-sellers.
I eat...a lot when I’m hungry but nothing if I’m upset.
I say...things I mean but sometimes things I don’t mean.
I am always...running late but
I am never...actually that late!
I dream...to be in love again.
I look forward to...going to Venice next week-end.
I hope...I can live another 35 years.
I am....so…me…that I can surprise myself all the time.
I.....need to prove myself so many things…still…

Niciun comentariu: